Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 – RAX120 WiFi router provides support for the latest WiFi standard i.e. WiFi 6 or 802.11ax. This latest wireless standard offers four times increased data capacities as compared to the previous ones. This Netgear WiFi router delivers the wireless speed up to 6Gbps.
With AX optimized 2.2 Ghz, 64-bit quad-core processor, the Nighthawk RAX120 router is the best in ultra-smooth 4K UHD streaming, smart home applications, web browsing and online gaming. The router comes with dual-band functionality, offering 1200 + 4800 Mbps speed with 12-stream connectivity.
For your complete home network security, the Netgear RAX120 WiFi router supports the latest wireless security protocol i.e. WPA3. Using strong encryption and enhanced password-based authentication, it creates an extra layer of security around your home WiFi network.
In this post, we will learn how to set up Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi 6 Router RAX120. Read on.
Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router RAX120 Setup
Follow the steps below to install your RAX120 – Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router using the smart setup wizard:
- Plug the RAX120 router into an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Connect it to a computer or laptop using either an Ethernet cable or via WiFi.
- Open any web browser.
- The browser will automatically take you to routerlogin net web portal.
Note: If routerlogin.net not working for you, check out the troubleshooting guide here.
- Now, the Netgear installation assistant will open.
- It will provide you step-by-step instructions to setup your Netgear RAX120 router.
- Simply follow them carefully and make your router up and running.
In this way, you can easily set up your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router Model RAX120. Users can also use the Nighthawk app to manage their router, update the latest firmware, personalize their WiFi network, and more. The Nighthawk app is available for Android and iOS devices.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 Started Shutting Off? Try This
Sometimes, when users are done with the Netgear RAX120 setup, the router suddenly starts shutting off on its own. If you are also facing the same issue, go through the following steps to resolve it:
- First of all, check your internet connection. Make sure that the modem is providing the internet to your router.
- Update the Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 – AX12 12-Stream AX6000 router’s firmware to the latest version.
- Turn off your router for some time and then turn it on again.
- Verify if your Netgear WiFi router is getting fluctuation-free power supply.
- Ensure to place the router away from ceiling fans, concrete walls, fish tanks, mirrors, aluminum studs, cordless phones and their base, home security systems, microwaves, and similar devices.
- Perform a manual reset on your Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 router.
- At last, try switching off the AX mode of your router.
Thus, you can get rid off the ‘RAX120 shutting off’ issue. In case you still experience the same problem, get connected with our expert technicians.