Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup
Using Nighthawk App
The NETGEAR Nighthawk App (formerly Up app) makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. With the app, you can install your router in a few steps – just connect your mobile device to the router network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once done with Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause the Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test and much more.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi 6 Router comes in two different models:
- AX11000 RAX200
- AX6000 RAX120
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for Netgear Nighthawk Router Setup – AX12 using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the RAX120/RAX200 router.
- Also, connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the AX11000 RAX200 or AX6000 RAX120 router and let the WiFi LED lit.
- Now, take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions to set up your router.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Router Setup
Manual Setup Method
For the user’s convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router setup for RAX120/RAX200 in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A- Netgear Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 setup, you need to physically connect your RAX120/RAX200 router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the computer. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- Connect the router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the RAX120/RAX200 router. The internet port is slightly set apart from the rest of the ports.
- Connect the router to the computer. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into the computer Ethernet port and the other end into any one of the ports on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Setup Step B: Netgear Router Login
- Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, just contact our technicians at toll-free 1-844-897-9854.
Once you are on the setup portal, execute on-screen instructions (vary as per model) to set up your router in few minutes.
To get immediate troubleshooting help for any of the issues provided above, use Netgear Router Support number – 1-844-897-9854.
Netgear Nighthawk Setup | AX12
Common Setup Issues
- Routerlogin.net not working
- Cannot access routerlogin.net
- Can’t connect 192.168.1.1 page
- Unable to open Netgear router login page
- No connection at 192.168.1.1
- Cannot Find or Connect to Routerlogin.net
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page using routerlogin.com
- WiFi error like Netgear router not connecting to Internet
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address
- Netgear Default username and password not working
- Netgear 404
- Can’t login to Netgear Router Account
- Netgear Router Orange Light
- Netgear Router Error 651
- Routerlogin.net IP admin password issues.
- Netgearrouterlogin.net IP issues.
- Routerlogin net browser installation issues.
- VPN issues during the Netgear Router Setup
- Netgear Router Slow WiFi
- Lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin
- Recovering password issues for www.routerlogin.net access.
- Errors with default login credentials for Netgear Router login.
- Firmware and Software issues.
Fix all such issues within minimal time by calling the experts at toll-free 1-844-897-9854.