Netgear AX6000 Nighthawk (RAX80) AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router supports the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) WiFi standard. In addition, it is specially designed to deliver up to 4x more data capacity than earlier standards.
Additionally, AX WiFi features the extra advanced technologies such as OFDMA (Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access), MU-MIMO, 160MHz channel support, and the 1024 QAM to improve the network efficiency vastly.
On the other hand, the Netgear Nighthawk AX8 is powered by a 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor that is specially designed to transfer Gigabits of data with almost zero (0) load of CPU. In addition, the 160MHz channel support doubles the speed, which is offered by 80MHz channels in order to provide gigabit speed to all compatible devices (wired or wireless).
20x Faster Internet Speed For Netgear Router Setup
- Get ultra-fast internet speeds for Netgear router setup and for better 4K/8K UHD (Ultra-high-definition) streaming, online gaming, and video-conferencing experiences as well.
- Delivers up to 6Gbps speeds (1.2 + 4.8Gbps) with eight (8) stream connectivity.
- 4X4 MU-MIMO for faster streaming to multiple (wired and wireless) devices.
- Powerful/strong quad-core 1.8GHz processor for best WAN-TO-LAN, wired and wireless performance.
- 1024 QAM—Faster speeds than a 256 QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation). 25% improved data efficiency.
- 160MHz channel support—In order to provide gigabit speed to compatible mobile devices, computers, and laptops RAX80 doubles the speed offered by 80MHz channels.
- 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (Two USB 3.O Ports).
- Six Gigabit Ports for connecting more wired devices for uninterrupted connections and faster file transfer.
Note: The process of Netgear router setup is very easy. All you have to do is to connect your computer or laptop (wired or wirelessly) to the RAX80 – launch an internet browser and into the address bar type the web address ‘routerlogin.net’ (without quotes).
If the web address routerlogin net not working, then you can use the IP address of your smart wireless router instead. After that, enter the Netgear router default password – follow the on-screen instructions and setup your device with ease.
For more instructions and troubleshooting tips, contact us at 1-884-897-9854 (toll-free).
What’s More In Netgear AX6000 Nighthawk (RAX80) AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router?
Its cutting-edge design. This next-generation smart WiFi router design conceals four (4) high-performance antennas situated under its wings. Well, its antennas are positioned optimally for best WiFi coverage, extending the stronger, secure, and reliable internet coverage indoors (lobby, terrace, top floor, ground floor, and courtyard) and outdoors (garage, backyard, and garage). It is wall-mountable also. So if you don’t have enough space, you can plug it into a wall socket freely without any issue.
What’s New In It?
- Eight (8) WiFi streams – four (4) in the 2.4GHz band and four (4) in the 5GHz band) that offers four times the device capacity as compared to the 2×2 AC WiFi.
- It is ideal for gigabit WiFi as well.
- It is one of the first smart wireless routers to support WAN port aggregation. That means allows for combining two (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports and deliver more than one Gigabit of internet speed.
- Pair with compatible NETGEAR cable modems supporting Multi-Gig internet speeds. So, without any fear of signal breakage, stream your favorite TV live shows and online movies in high-definition (HD).
Something More Advanced
New improved network capacity for more WiFi-enabled devices.
OFDMA turns the efficient data scheduling on so that more transmissions can be sent at the same piece of time that results in an impressive capacity increase in your existing home WiFi network.
As a matter of fact, this increased bandwidth allows you to add more wired and wireless devices to your home network. This Nighthawk AX8 router supports uplink and downlink Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access to efficiently use air-time with the outstanding frequency reuse, reduced latency and increased the network efficiency as well.
On the other hand, this smart WiFi router in today’s modern era of technology is extremely useful for latency-sensitive applications like VR (virtual reality), AR (augmented reality), and IoT (Internet of things) sensors.
For more information about this product or to fix routerlogin net not working issues instantly, feel free to reach us any time. Our technical department is always available to help you and take you out of the annoying situations you face instantly.