Are you frustrated about discontinuous internet connection? Are the internet signals in your home going amiss? Well, this can happen quite often while using the internet through a WiFi router that is outdated or not configured properly.
An unstable internet connection can impact our day to day lives in a big way and can be extremely frustrating. If you are sailing on the same boat, then (luckily!)we have a rescue plan for you that can help you in improving your WiFi router’s performance.
New year is around the corner! Have you decided something to gift your home network? No! Alas! What are you thinking about? Purchase a Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 WiFi router and gift your WiFi a boost.
Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 WiFi router provides the combined WiFi speeds more than 7Gbps. In addition, the latest MU-MIMO technology supports simultaneous, while the 160MHz processor doubles the speed of existing WiFi network.
Netgear Nighthawk AD7200 Router Setup
To make the most out of your WiFi, the installation of your device is important. If you don’t know the Netgear router setup steps, don’t fret out. Here, in this post, we will provide you with a set of instructions on how to setup Netgear router like a pro. Let’s take the plunge.
- Plug-in your Netgear router.
- Wait for the power LED on your router to become stable. If not, push the power button on AD7200.
- Connect your broadband modem to the Netgear AD7200 router with an Ethernet cable.
- Then, connect your client device to your Netgear WiFi router.
- Load up an internet browser and enter routerlogin.net.
Is the web address routerlogin.net not working. Don’t worry, click here to troubleshoot with such kind of errors.
- You are prompted to access the Netgear Nighthawk login page.
- Enter the default username and password. Have you changed the router’s login credentials? Use them instead.
- Click on Advanced and then select the Setup Wizard option.
- Select the Yes radio button.
- Click on Next.
- Your Netgear WiFi router will automatically detect the internet connection.
- Netgear router login page appears.
- Enter and after that, confirm a new admin name and password.
- Select two security questions and answer them carefully.
- Click on Next.
- A Congratulation page will be displayed.
- Click on Next.
- Netgear router firmware update page displays.
- If the new firmware update is available, click on Yes to update your firmware. If not, click OK.
- Fab! Your Netgear X10 AD7200 router is set up successfully.
If you are facing errors while setting up your Netgear wireless router, try a few troubleshooting tips given below.
- Make sure that your Netgear AD7200 WiFi router is connected properly to your modem.
- Ensure that the web address you are using to access the router login page is correctly entered in the browser’s address bar instead of the search bar.
- Use Netgear router’s default IP address i.e. 192.168. 1.1.
- Restart your internet browser.
- Power cycle your Netgear router, your modem including computer or laptop.
- Use a different web browser.
Still facing the same issue? Try resetting your Netgear WiFi router.
To reset Netgear router:
- Make sure that your Netgear router is powered on properly.
- Disconnect your Netgear router from your modem.
- Take a paper clip and locate the reset hole on your Netgear router.
- Insert the paper clip in the reset hole of your Netgear router.
- Hold and release the reset hole.
- Thus, your Netgear router reset successfully.
If you still have any queries, feel free to ask our expert technicians for Netgear router support by simply dialing our toll-free number 1-844-897-9854.